Priority Care (PCNR) is recruiting RNs, LPNs, CNAs, Home Health Aides, and companions who are experienced, caring, professional, and dependable wishing to work as independent contractors. Once meeting the registration requirements, you will be available to receive referrals to provide private duty home care services to persons requesting such services in Broward County.
*All caregivers registered with Priority Care are independent contractors and are not employees of Priority Care.
All Independent Contractor Caregivers must register in person by appointment at our office located at 8551 West Sunrise Blvd. Suite 210, Plantation, FL 33322. You must bring originals of the items listed below. You may call the office at (954)723-7890 to make an appointment or for guidance on where to obtain any items below marked with an asterisk (*).
- Florida Department of Heath license for RN, LPN, and CNA
- HHA certificate demonstrating knowledge in the curriculum and hours mandated by the State of Florida (75 hours)
- Current Driver License or other government-issued photo ID
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Social Security Card/Tax ID (EIN)
- Reliable transportation
- Proof of current CPR (Must be from American Heart Association, Red Cross or Health & Safety Institute)*
- HIV/Aids Certificate or proof of at least one hour of training*
- A statement signed by a physician, physician’s assistant, ARNP, or registered nurse under supervision of licensed physician within the last six (6) months that serves a proof that you are free from communicable diseases*
- Provide any written references or names, addresses, and phone numbers of clients, registries, or agencies with whom you had previously worked; especially in the 90 days prior to registration
- Current Professional Liability Insurance*
In addition, all registrants must have a current AHCA Level 2 background fingerprint screening with the determination of ELIGIBLE before providing care to clients. With information you provide during the registration process, our staff with check your current status with the State of Florida Background Clearinghouse. If required by law, staff can assist you in updating your background status with AHCA; or help you to set up an appointment for fingerprint scanning at an approved location if needed. Any associated fees are covered by the registering contractor.
You may complete a written registration application in person at the office or online by clicking the button below.