Caregivers We Refer
Priority Care (PCNR) is licensed by the State of Florida’s Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA). Each caregiver we register for referral to our clients is carefully screened in accordance with AHCA requirements and other applicable laws. During a face-to-face interview, each registrant provides original documents as proof of qualifications. Requirements for eligibility to provide services for clients include:
- Passing an AHCA Level 2 Fingerprint Background Screening (FDLE and FBI)
- Carrying Professional Liability Insurance
- Professional License and/or Certification (verified)
- Work history and experience; work references
- Identity verification through government-issued photo ID; Social Security/Tax ID number
- Ability to speak English; bi-lingual caregivers available on request
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Proof of CPR certification
- Proof of HIV/AIDS training
- Statement by a medical professional regarding absence of sign/symptoms of communicable diseases
In accordance with Florida Law, all caregivers referred are independent contractors, and not employed by Priority Care Registry. It is not the obligation of a nurse registry to monitor, supervise, manage or train the caregiver.
Caregiver Match Guarantee
Our team takes the time to get to know you and understand what your specific needs are. Members of our staff are available to meet with each new client and/or families/guardians to talk through a customized caregiver schedule (time and duties) that may change over time. Compatibility and personality are also considered when making referrals. Our clients can count on flexibility as needs change.
If your referred caregiver is not available for any reason, we will refer a replacement caregiver upon request.
IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR REFERRED CAREGIVER FOR ANY REASON, WE WILL REFER ANOTHER CAREGIVER.